Sunday 16 October 2011

unexpected.because im so stupid.maybe


Never thought this would even be remotely happened
But it’s happening already..


i want to be okay with you , i'm just dealing with my fears..still..i'm sorry..
i'm not as you think i am,maybe =')

*strong*

 by this definition , i dont mean physical strength instead what i meant was mental and emotional strength .


It’s time to get your own back, instead of just others’ (as you did before now).. It’s time to save myself.myself?
am i to egoist? my egoism prevented me from this? no.i'm just SCARED.thats all.SCARED As they say, sink or swim. I’m going to swim.. And there’s no time better than Now..

THERE'S A VOICE INSIDE ME..
ITS PROPEL ME..
ITS SPEAKS..
ITS NAGS..
THEN. WHISPERS~

"NOW''

=.="

dont know ? 
i am..
 i cant tell if it's killing me or its make me stronger~

here i go..
the world of research..maybe?

pray.it workss~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment